Our specialty-trained general orthopedic doctors at Ortho Vision Clinic, one of the popular orthopedic practice in the Noida region are recognized experts in assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients’ needs for bone, joint, and muscle.
- General Orthopedics is an area of medication designed for reaching and facilitated treatment for various muscular circumstances and helps individuals managing a scope of outer muscle issues. Orthopedists and orthopedic doctors are terms used to describe doctors who practice in this field. These clinical specialists have gone through broad preparation in the treatment of problems and wounds that influence a patient’s joints, bones, or delicate tissues, like ligament, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- General orthopedists help assess, treat, and oversee patients who are experiencing degenerative sicknesses like joint inflammation. They also work with people who need surgery or have broken bones. An orthopedist can provide orthopedic care that is tailored to the goals and anatomy of each patient, regardless of whether the issue is in the knee, spine, hip, or another joint.
- A few orthopedists centers around a subspecialty region, for example, assisting patients who require knee care, spine care, or hip consideration. Others might specialize in surgery and carry out procedures like joint replacement. At times, these specialists allude to themselves as broad muscular specialists or rundown their administrations as broad muscular medical procedure. Other general orthopedists might zero in more on nonsurgical consideration.
The sole aim of orthopedists is restoration of a patient’s joint movements, improving the functioning and quality of living, joint replacement surgeries, rehabilitation procedures, tumor treatments and much more.
When should one consult a general orthopedic surgeon?
Muscular abnormalities can cause severe pain and degrade the living standard of life. Focus on the side effects, when you meet a specialist discuss with him definite data in regards to your aggravation.
Individuals with muscular issues now and again report side effects, for example,
- Continuous discomfort
- Trouble dozing
- Joint flimsiness
- Restricted scope of movement of the lower leg, knee, hip, or another joint
- Pain that worsens with time
Assuming any of these side effects appear to be recognizable, you might have one of the accompanying muscular issues:
What to Anticipate From Our Orthopedic Professionals?
After a thorough evaluation that may include electro diagnostic medicine or on-site imaging (such as X-ray, MRI, and bone density scans), our doctors will collaborate with you to determine a course of treatment. Common conditions include arthritis, bunions, deformity, fracture, ligament damage, plantar fasciitis, and sports-related injuries. Our specialists generally consider nonsurgical treatment prior to suggesting a medical procedure, like prescription, exercise based recuperation with one of our confirmed actual advisors, and in-office experts.
At the point when muscular medical procedure is fundamental, our specialists use the best equipment and make it a point that they utilize the most recent methods in carrying out cutting edge strategies for straightforward and complex necessities to assist with reestablishing your capability.
Our dedicated specialists
At Ortho Vision Noida, we are committed to furnishing all our clinical specialists with each apparatus and asset they might require. This incorporates cutting edge innovation, a devoted staff, and the strength that comes from working one next to the other with a group of muscular specialists and clinical specialists.
Our board-affirmed general muscular experts will be specialists who have chosen to excel in their clinical practices on patients who need far reaching general muscular consideration. Dr. Abhishek Haldar, MS, FVRS (Trauma, Arthroscopy & Joint Replacement Surgeon) and Dr. Shashendra Singh, BPT, DNYS (Physiotherapist, Functional Rehabilitation Specialist) are prepared in the life structures and capability of the human body as well as the many circumstances and wounds that can influence the outer muscle framework. They offer different nonsurgical arrangements, as well as a medical procedure, to assist with returning you once again to what you love.
What are the causes of Orthopaedic Trauma?
Most frequently, orthopaedic trauma is brought about by:
- Road traffic accident
- Physical violence
- Sports injuries
What are the factors that increase the risk of Orthopaedic Injury?
Osteoporotic individuals have a tendency to develop broken bones more easily than younger healthy individuals. Bone density decreases with age due to several factors. Hence its necessary to address Osteoporosis timely.
When to See an Orthopaedic Trauma Specialist?
Now and again, orthopaedic trauma is promptly self-evident. Life-threatening physical injuries, require a quick trip to the trauma centre where an orthopaedic surgeon will attend you immediately.
Any kind of trauma with localised pain and swelling not responding to first aid treatment should seek prompt orthopaedic treatment as there could be underlying fracture or dislocation.
Which is the best place to get treatment for Orthopaedic trauma?
For any kind of trauma, do consult us at OrthoVision Clinic, Noida for expert opinion.
Before & After Gallery
Dr. Abhishek Haldar
MS, FVRS | Trauma, Arthroscopy & Joint Replacement Surgeon
Visiting Consultant -Apollo Hospital, Noida.
Dr. Abhishek Haldar is a consultant Orthopaedic, Trauma, Arthroscopy, Joint Replacement and Vein Surgeon. After graduating in year 2004 he went on to pursue Master’s degree in field of Orthopaedics. During the course of his residency he underwent advanced surgical training in traumatology and operated numerous cases of internal and external fracture fixation. He offers both surgical and non surgical treatment for fractures.
Qualification: Dr. Abhishek Haldar is a Consultant Orthopedic, Trauma and Vein Surgeon. After graduating in year 2004 he went on to pusue his Master’s degree in field of Orthopaedics.